Search This Blog

Friday, January 30, 2015

Henrik Lundqvist's Guide to Grooming (GQ.com Interview)

ShareThis



Henrik Lundqvist, 32
Goaltender, New York Rangers

For your face?
When it comes to creams, I don't really use that stuff. And I never use razors. I use a trimmer.

For your cologne?
Chanel.

For your hair?
I use American Crew hair wax. Shampoo? Whatever they have at the rink. I'm kind of a spokesperson for Head and Shoulders back in Sweden so, of course, Head and Shoulders!

How do you treat black eyes or scrapes?
Well, I'm a goalie, so usually I don't get a lot of cuts or anything.

Do you grow a playoff beard?
I mean, last year, obviously, we went almost all the way, so then when you play for two months...I didn't measure it, but it was pretty full. When you trim right afterward, it takes a while to get clean, but it was interesting to see the development.



http://www.gq.com/entertainment/201410/the-nhl-players-guide-to-grooming#slide=6

No comments:

Post a Comment