Search This Blog

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Pictures & Update on Henrik Lundqvist in Sweden

ShareThis



LANDVETTER. Here lands Henrik Lundqvist, 30, on Swedish soil.
The world's best hockey goalie is at home in Gothenburg.
- I will have a discussion with Frölunda, he says to Sportbladet.
Around 09 o'clock on Saturday morning landed Henrik Lundqvist, his wife Therese, daughter Charlise and the family dog ​​at Landvetter Airport. They had with them a large number of bags that testifies to stay in Sweden can be long.
- I am first and foremost here to meet friends and family, and I have told Frölunda too. Then we'll see where it ends somewhere. It's the only thing I can say right now, says Lundqvist when Sportbladet meet him.
When asked if he is playing hungry he answers:
- Of course, I miss hockey. It's been a long summer.
"Considering the many things"
Frölunda has for a long time held a dialogue with Henrik Lundqvist. And the star goalie himself has always said that it is Frölunda concerning the NHL lockout is prolonged. Gothenburg club has solved the issue of funding, but claims it has not yet decided whether to tie him. Yet indications are that it is only a matter of time before Henrik Lundqvist guard cage in Scandinavium.
- There are many factors that come into play. It's not just decide to play. I weigh in many things in such a decision. We'll see where it ends somewhere, saying "Henke".
"Rangers opinion matters"
What do the New York Rangers?
- I think all clubs see it as it is up to the players to prepare in the best way. The most important thing is that you are ready when it starts. Then are all different and preparing in different ways.
So they have not said no, anyway?
- We can not have a discussion with them much because of the lockout, but obviously does their opinion very much to me. I've been there for seven years and hope to be there a long time. You will come back, says Lundqvist before jumping into a waiting car.

and


Henrik Lundqvist has landed in Gothenburg

Here lands Henrik Lundqvist at Landvetter.
- Of course I miss hockey, he says.

Yesterday: Henke on the way home
Welcome home. Why are you coming home now?
- First and foremost, I am here to meet friends and family, then we'll see where it ends somewhere. It's the only thing I can say right now.
For a dialogue with Frolunda?
- I always talk with my brother, I do all the time. Obviously, the situation is special when it was not a game over there. We have not decided anything yet. I have said that I am here to meet friends and family, then we have a discussion. There's not much more to say about it.
You are playing hungry or what?
- Of course I miss hockey, of course, it's been a long summer.
What do the Rangers?
- I think all clubs see it as it is up to the players to prepare in the best way. The most important thing is that you are ready when it runs again.
But they have not said no?
- We can not have any discussion with them during the lockout. But of course means their opinions a lot to me. I've been there for years and hope to be there for several more years.
- We'll see where it goes, the very factors that come into play. not just decide to play. There is much to consider. You may come back quite easily.








http://www.gp.se/sport/ishockey/1.1094564-henrik-lundqvist-har-landat-i-goteborg
http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/hockey/sverige/elitserien/frolunda/article15603015.ab

No comments:

Post a Comment