Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Henrik Lundqvist On Berg Flyttar In Full Video

ShareThis Berg%20flyttar%20in%20del%202

This was an awesome show! I just wish I could understand it. According to the TV4 website this video will only be available for the next seven days, so I suggest you all watch it as soon as possible. It is a must see for all Lundqvist fans as you get to see the inside of his apartment. Therese even makes an appearance and speaks as well. This is the first time I've seen her in an interview so that was cool, too. At one point Henrik even starts to get emotional over something. He's never given an American show this much access before. I would be extremely thankful if someone from Sweden could translate this show for us. Thank you in advance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment