Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Henrik Lundqvist Page Six Sighting

ShareThis


Sorry for the late posting, I was very busy today and will be for the rest of the week. I was surprised to hear that Henrik is in LA. I thought he might be hanging around Tiny's with Avery. I'm not surprised to hear he doesn't want to watch playoff hockey. It's hard when you're not in it. I know I find it hard and I'm just a fan. Anyway, we know he will be back for an appearance here in NY on the 19th.


New York Ranger goalie Henrik Lundqvist was not amused Saturday night when his pals suggested they watch the hockey playoffs. The Swedish star, still sore after his team was eliminated from the playoffs late last month by the Washington Capitals, "rolled his eyes" when his group insisted on leaving the Samsung Droid Charge launch party at Palihouse in LA to head to a sports bar to watch the hockey, a spy told us, adding: "He was overheard saying it was 'the last thing he wanted to do.' " But he was overruled and the group, with a reluctant Lundqvist in tow, headed to the Parlour, a nearby sports bar.


http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2011/05/09/pagesix/photos_stories/henrik_lundqvist--300x300.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment