Search This Blog

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Post-Game Notes & Reaction

ShareThis


-Henrik Lundqvist made 29 saves through regulation and overtime, and stopped all three shots he faced in the shootout to improve to 9-8-1 overall with a 7-4-0 mark on the road. Lundqvist has now posted a career record of 31-21 with a .753 save percentage in the shootout.

“I put a lot of pressure on myself (in shootouts) because I want to help the team get that extra point,” said Lundqvist. “Last season showed that extra point can be huge. To come up with all three stops in the shootout felt really good for me.”


“I’m not saying 100% of my game is back,” Lundqvist said. “But every night is a step in the right direction. I feel like I had a good week last week, working on a few things. It also helps when the team is playing very solid in front of you. It gives me confidence, and I calmed down a little bit.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/rangers/#ixzz16YTCexVj

No comments:

Post a Comment