Search This Blog

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Post-Game Notes and Reaction

ShareThis


•Henrik Lundqvist recorded his first assist of the season, and sixth of his career, on Dubinsky’s power play goal, and stopped 17 of 20 shots in net. He is now 7-6-1 overall, including a 2-4-1 mark at home.

From Rangers Report:

Henrik Lundqvist:

On the Recchi goal:

“It was just a terrible goal.

“I think the guys played really well. I don’t know what else we could do. I just have to stop the third one there and it’s a different game in the end. But we have to keep going. It’s a battle every night and if we can play like this we’re going to have a lot of good games and a lot of points as well.

“I just tried to squeeze my elbow, usually it stops here (at) my elbow and my pants, but somehow it just squeezed through. I was very surprised. It’s obviously a tough goal to give up early in the period, trailing by a goal. It’d definitely something I want to take back, but you can’t, so you accept it and move on.”





No comments:

Post a Comment