Search This Blog

Friday, September 10, 2010

Henrik Lundqvist to do Q&A at the NHL Store 9/15/10

ShareThis
Sept 15, 2010 (Noon ET): New York Rangers goaltender Henrik Lundqvist to partake in Q&A session hosted by Alyonka Larionov




NYers - Lundqvist to do a Q&A at the NHL Store this Wednesday at Noon. Tweet your q's for Henrik to @NHL day of event btw 9-11am.


The NHL Store is located at 1185 Avenue of the Americas (6th Ave) at the corner of 47th Street.



I'm loving all the publicity he's been doing lately! Once again, if anyone attends the event and has photos, videos or a story they would like to share just leave me a comment.




http://www.nhl.com/ice/page.htm?id=26423

3 comments:

  1. I know Eh?

    Everytime I check in - there is something new. Tottaly Lovin'It!


    My Weekend wont be suckish,LOL


    Can't wait for new pics & vid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's enjoy it now, once the season starts Torts is unfortunately going to put the team on lockdown. Not that it helped last year though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am over the moon..... Hahaha.




    But Yeah Torts Has That Effect. Sadly. And fewer starts for Henke.

    ReplyDelete