Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Dominik Hasek Thinks Lundqvist is the Strongest Goalie in the World

ShareThis

Q: Whom do you consider the strongest goalkeeper in the world?

DH: While I have not seen the Russian goalkeepers, I think Henrik Lundqvist. But if you ask me the question again during the season, I can answer it in detail.



That's high praise coming from Hasek, one of the greatest goalies of all-time. But I'm sure what also makes this praise extra special for Henrik is the fact that he has repeatedly stated that Dominik Hasek was one of his idols growing up. First Henrik received accolades from Wayne Gretzky and now Hasek. Not bad.



http://www.freep.com/article/20100607/BLOG09/100607053/1053/SPORTS05/The-indomitable-Hasek-on-goaltending-money-and-fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment